CHOOSING A HOMECARE COMPANY
Frequently Asked Questions About Home Care
Innovative Healthcare Consultants has been assisting families for more than 13 years, providing customized care to meet the individual needs of families and their loved ones. The following are some answers to typical questions Innovative Healthcare professionals receive when helping people select a home care with your loved one’s needs in mind.
- How much does home care cost?
- Innovative Healthcare bills caregiver services on an hourly basis, within a price range that is based on the level of care needed. Please contact the Innovative Healthcare Consultants office and speak with knowledgeable staff members for specific pricing in your area.
- Are there any minimum or maximum time limitations?
- Innovative Healthcare offers services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Based on your needs, a schedule can be customized to provide as little or as many hours of service as are required.
- Is home care covered by health insurance, Medicare or Medicaid?
- Certain services of home health care are covered by part B of Medicare.
- Some individuals may qualify for Medicaid.
- Most non skilled, companion homecare services are not covered by Medicare
- What training does your staff complete?
- Innovative Healthcare nurses and caregivers are trained in accordance with state licensing rules and regulations, they undergo criminal background checks, DMV checks, fingerprinting, have provided satisfactory references prior to employment and are fully insured and bonded. Staff members are committed to serving each person with respect and care.
Innovative Healthcare Consultants clients have enriched the lives of all the staff, as we work to enrich their lives.