Innovative Healthcare Consultants combines its excellent services with exemplary clinical care. Our clinical services are delivered by experienced, trained professionals who are able to treat a variety of conditions and diseases within the scope of a care plan personalized for each and every client.
Among the activities and services our clinical program provides are the following:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Care Planning
- Physical status, including known diagnosis, current complaints, and symptoms
- Disease management protocols and programs - We have incorporated the concept of disease monitoring into our care, reducing healthcare costs and improving quality of life for individuals with chronic diseases.
- 24-hour at-home monitoring
- Review of all prescribed and over-the-counter medications, clients’ ability to self-administer, and adherence to physician recommendations
- Arranges for equipment such as healthcare alert devices, grab bars, bathroom and bedroom devices
- Client and family education and support
- Support for education for managing behavioral problems that arise due to dementia or mental health issues
- Reduction of social isolation through the introduction of specialized activities companions or the use of community services
- Accompaniment to appointments and to activities
- Works closely with clients to overcome resistance to care